Hiring managers spend an average of just 6 seconds scanning a resume!
That 6 second overview can be the difference in your
employment status and career direction.
Top-Three Advantages of Hiring a Resume Writer:
- Time Management: Writing a resume can be time-consuming, especially for those who don’t have the expertise in crafting this type of document. By leveraging a resume writer, you’ll be able to direct your valuable time and energy to other key tasks, such as identifying job opportunities, submitting applications, networking with other professionals and preparing for interviews.
- Strategies for Success: Professional resume writers know how to package your accomplishments to sell them to hiring managers. They know the strategies to best present your background and abilities in a way that captures the attention of recruiters and others who are screening applications or hiring new employees. They keep up with trends in resume writing, as well as have first-hand knowledge of what works.
- Professional Marketing Tool: Your resume is a valuable sales and personal marketing document. It represents the first impression that you make on potential employers – and, yes, first impressions matter. It needs to be expertly written, to quickly capture attention and communicate qualifications to hiring managers. The presentation and content need to be perfect to leverage every opportunity...and that's simply too important to approach from a D-I-Y perspective.
Save stress, save time, and have peace of mind
knowing your career documents are in the hands of
a Certified professional!
We are trained in:
- Creating strategic resumes that capture attention and stand out from the crowd
- Knowing what content to include and what not to include
- Showcasing your most valuable and marketable skills
- Utilizing your industry's keywords to drive attention to your resume
- Applying current industry best practices and trends
What our clients are saying!
"As a previous customer, I have referred several of my retired military friends to Blue Ridge Resumes. Since having my resume rewritten I have gotten an overabundance of job offers and referrals that I was unsuccessful at getting past the recommendation portion. Thanks to your team, as True Professionals, I am now with a highly reputable IT company! Thank You!"
- David B., Senior Cybersecurity Analyst